Terms of Service
The roles in the process
- Sprintcheckout acts as a payment application for ecommerce platforms that enables Merchants to offer customers to pay with Layer 2 ZK Rollups like zkSync.
- Customers pay with ETH end ERC-20 tokens through zkSync Checkout application.
Sprintcheckout Payment Application – service description
- Sprintcheckout Ecommerce Payment Application allows merchants to offer their customers payment options with ETH and ERC-20 tokens.
- Merchants select which tokens are offered to their customers.
- Sprintcheckout calculates the exchange rate in realtime through Coingecko API, no commission is added.
- Sprintcheckout calculates the fee zkSync will require at the moment of the purchase, and also adds the Sprintecheckout fee, and deducts them from the merchant payment.
- Customer is redirected to the zkSync Checkout application where the payment can be executed.
- The merchant receives the funds on the Ethereum wallet address specified on the Sprintcheckout application set up.
Fees and Expenses
Sprintcheckout may involve several types of fees paid by its merchants:
- Sprintcheckout fee;
- zkSync fee; zkSync requires a one time Account activation fee;
- The merchant is responsible in case of refund to execute a transfer through zkSync Wallet of the full amount of the order to the address of the customer, adding up any zkSync fees and Sprintcheckout fees.
- We use industry-standard encryption methods to ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We take reasonable precautions to ensure that your data is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- You are solely responsible for safekeeping your wallet and private information, including your private key, and you recognise and agree to use zkSync Checkout Application at your own risk.
- Sprintcheckout Application will never ask you to provide your Ethereum private keys.
- You should ensure that your computer is free from and shall not introduce into the Sprincheckout Application any malicious software. Prior to using our application, you are required to install up-to-date, industry-standard and comprehensive anti-virus software to seek to prevent the introduction of any malicious software into Sprintcheckout Application.
- If you want to submit a complaint, you may do so by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints shall be submitted (and will be responded to) in English.
- We commit to handle complaints fairly and promptly.